Sep 28, 2011

Fright Flick

This week I didn't get to watch two movies so I hope that you can forgive me on this but hey less you have to read! Let's get started!



"Fright Flick"
"Fright Flick" was made in 2011 by Writer/ Directer Israel Luna. With no notable actors.
IMDB gives it a 4.8 out of 10.
The story is about a film crew who is filming a trashy horror flick called you guessed it "Fright Flick" and they are getting killed off one by one and they don't notice until the killer leaves proof that they killed someone in the form of a video tape of a person's death. This movie is trashy. It's language is vulgar, the whole thing has Some major sexual undertones to it. The acting wasn't terrible but I didn't really find myself loving or even believing any of the actors. They did a pretty good job but it wasn't the best ever.The movie seemed to be confused about what it was supposed to be: a funny-trashy film or a comic book homage or even a serious film with a very low budget and laughably bad special effects and actors.Down to the guts it wasn't horrible, it was decently entertaining, but don't waste your money.
I give this movie a 4 out of 10. It was watchable but there wasn't much to watch. Only waiting for the next hilarious kill which was worth the wait! If you like the kinds of movies I do you would enjoy this for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment